Firefighter Training Episode 048 All about the Pig Tool – 8 lbs of Fire Ground Domination
Listen in to this firefighter training podcast and learn:
- Dominating the fire ground with the Pig Tool.
- Believing in yourself and your ideas, and going for it.
In this firefighter training episode, Chris Moren shares with us how he came up with the Pig Tool and the advantages of having one in your firefighting toolbox.
- How Chris came up with creating the pig tool.
- Why the tool is called “The Pig”?
- Tips on getting the most use out of your Pig.
- Specifications and features of the Pig Tool.
- The importance of why the Pig is set at 8 lbs.
- Know Chris Moren the firefighter.
- Getting an idea and running with it.
Intro by Chief Mike Myers, FDNY
Mentions on the Show
The Creators of the Pig Tool – Lone Star Axe
About The Game “Are You Smarter Than A Probie?”
David Soler and Firefighter Toolbox are also the creators of the “Are You Smarter Than A Probie?” game show. Listen in weekly as brave firefighters compete to answer 5 FFI/FFII questions on the hot seat and prove they are smarter than a probie. New episodes every Tuesday. (Most listen to it on the commute to work, working out, doing chores or as a company training.) To learn more about the show– Click Here —–
Please provide an iTunes rating – Click Here
Listen to More Episodes – Click Here
Get the Podcast on your Phone – Click Here