Today we take a look back at the top 5 firefighter fitness/health and wellness articles for 2013; as determined by you the readers.
Taking care of yourself is of utmost importance to do the job of a firefighter. Being in fit condition and eating properly not only helps you function smoothly on the fireground to get the job done, it lessens the chance of injury, sending you home to your family safely.
It’s a win win for everyone.
What is your fitness/health and wellness plan for 2014? Tell us below in the comment section.
1. Three Crossfit Movements Every Firefighter Should Be Doing – Part 1 (Manasco)
2. Three Crossfit Movements Every Firefighter Should Be Doing – Part 2 (Manasco)
3. Unconventional Exercises For The Firefighter – Part 1 (Schilling)
4. Top 5 Foods Firefighters Must Eat – Introduction (Moore)
5. Secret To Going Longer And Harder On The Fireground (Schilling)