Creating a Foundation of Greatness
Firefighter Training Episode 054 of the FirefighterToolbox podcast is about how even a rookie can make a difference in the fire service.
In this David J. Soler lays down the groundwork to becoming a great and well respected firefighter:
- Start with the right attitude and mindset from day one.
- Do your best to know and master the job/position assigned to you.
- Be willing to get your hands dirty.
- Be a student and a teacher of the fire service.
- Let your actions tell your story.
Intro by Capt. Fannon, Baltimore City Fire Department
Mentions on the Show
- To find out more about David’s book, click here and sign up to get updates.
Please provide an iTunes rating – Click Here
Listen to More Episodes – Click Here
Get the Podcast on your Phone – Click Here