Today we look at the Top 5 podcasts for 2013 as determined by you the readers/listeners. Take a listen again, or for the first time. There is so much knowledge and educational information packed into these podcasts. What you learn may save your life or the life of another firefighter. Train and train some more, absorb everything you can, and put it together with experience. This will help to build you into a better firefighter.
1. How To Motivate And Lead In The Fire Service with Dave Stachowiak, Ed.D
2. Deputy Chief Frank Viscuso, Author of Step Up and Lead.
3. Kill The Flashover Project with Joe Starnes
4. The Hackensack Ford Fire with Deputy Chief Stephen Kalman
5. The Five Biggest Mistakes Firefighters Make With Their Health with Dr. Karlie Moore